Sprzedam - telefon HTC HD2

Archiwum od 2006
Zablokowany
Awatar użytkownika
Kris
Bardzo odważny

pt lip 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Witam,

Sorry ze ogloszenie bedzie po angielsku, ale poprostu nie chce mi sie tlumaczyc, wiec poprostu je przekleje :)

I have for sale a mobile phone HTC HD2.
Bought about 6 months ago as contract phone from o2 (and because of this the phone is LOCKED to o2, can be unlocked via online code for 15 pounds).
For technical specification please use google.
Phone is in great visual and technical condition (I always care about all my devices, had plenty of HTC phones before, some Qtek, SPV – from orange, Asus and HP PDA`s etc … so I can call myself as an advanced mobile technology user).
There is a protective film on the screen (since day one of usage!).
The phone comes fully boxed with everything inside (as I got from o2) : mobile phone with battery, leather case (used), wall charger with USB cable (used), headphones with hands free kit (never been used, still sealed! As I have been using my Philips headphones), lots of paperwork (start guides, warranty informations etc ..) and 2GB microSD memory card.
The phone has always been carried in leather case, so no dents, scratches etc … You can find some small marks on protective film which is on the screen (which is obvious from normal usage) but the screen itself is perfect! You can replace or peel off the film from the screen if you want – up to you.
Now bit more about software. As you probably know (if you are interested in HD2`s and reading this description, I assume you do) there is a massive support for this device over the internet (biggest forum – XDA Developers). There is lots of developers for all the mobile platforms available and HD2 in particular. They make a custom ROM`s (which include the latest software updates from carriers all over the world, from manufacturer plus some of their own tweaks) to make the phone work better, faster, to get some visual improvements etc …
After this long introduction this is what I have changed with software :
ROM : CleanEX Core 2.00 (WM 6.5) (for details please visit : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656835 )
RADIO : 2.12.50.02_2
HSPL : 1.42
There are some applications already installed, including latest CookieHomeTab with CHT Editor, facebook client, skype etc …

Selling reason : got Samsung Galaxy S as birthday present from my mrs 

If you have any questions about phone or software – please do not hasitate to contact me

Price : 270

Kris
[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3926/sig2pk.jpg[/img]
Awatar użytkownika
pablo_el_diablo
Bardzo odważny

sob lip 24, 2010 6:01 am

gadgeciarzu!! :DD
[img]http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/1132/newmz.gif[/img]
Awatar użytkownika
thyrfing
Bardzo odważny

sob lip 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Ja bym raczej zostawil HD2 a S-ke opchnał ale ...... prezent jak sam piszesz zobowiazuje .Kupilbym tego HTC-ka od Ciebie ale tydzien temu zamowilem w necie i czekam na dostawe
Awatar użytkownika
thyrfing
Bardzo odważny

ndz sie 15, 2010 8:01 am

Wycofuje sie z tego powyzej , Galaxy S GT-i9000 to duuuuzo lepszy smartphone
Awatar użytkownika
lunafly
Bardzo odważny

wt wrz 14, 2010 6:38 pm

Telefon sprzedany, temat zamykam
Obrazek
Zablokowany