Sales Executive /Czechoslovakian Account Manager

Posty związane z pracą! Szukasz pracy? Nie wiesz gdzie i jak szukać? ... Zapytaj...
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
e-admin
Administrator

pn sty 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Recruiter Vane Recruitment
Location Portsmouth, Hampshire
Salary £12,000 - £22,000 per annum
Sector Sales - Other Sales
Job Type Permanent

Vane recruitment is working in partnership with an IT business located in Havant. They are a well established company with excellent product and market expertise. They are currently expanding their business and are looking for a sales executive who can speak Czechoslovakian fluently.

Your role would be to manage a portfolio of client account in Czechoslovakia and Poland. You will be fortunate to accrue a selection of client accounts when you start. You must also be prepared to cold call further clients via the telephone and build new business relationships to increase your revenue

Your duties will include:
• Account management: Managing your client accounts effectively on a daily basis via telephone, email and letter.
• Customer Services :Ensuring the client is fully satisfied with the services provided and repeat business is gained from this success
• Overcoming an issues where required
• Sales :Cold calling new potential clients to gain new gain new accounts and increase revenue
• Dealing with suppliers on a day to day basis and allocating stock to clients
• Administration: Complete all paperwork to support the clients account and ensure the delivery of their goods is received

The salary for this role is 12k plus 10% of the profits that you make this is uncapped
Realistic OTE in year 1 = £20- 22,000 rising as the accounts increase

The individual must be fluent in Czechoslovakian. In an ideal world the candidate will also have one of the following languages also, Polish or / and Slovakian
The individual must have previous experience in sales but also have experience in taking ownership and responsibility of managing a client account
Have strong customer service skills
You must have excellent attention to detail for this role
Be very driven, passionate and focused to succeed.
Sales experience

If you are interested in this role then please contact Fran at Vane.

wiecej info tutaj
[img]http://www.obrazki.info/miniatury/SugarwareZ-253.gif[/img]

[b]Będziesz pisał na temat, nie będziesz spamował, będziesz...[/b]

[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6522/ubd3874.png[/img]
Awatar użytkownika
Jimmy
Zasłużony W Boju

pn sty 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Tylko szkoda że CZECHOSŁOWACJI już dawno nie ma, tak jak i język czechosłowacki też nie istnieje :lol: pozatym wszystko OK
Pozdrawiam
Awatar użytkownika
e-admin
Administrator

pn sty 25, 2010 10:17 pm

hehehe no tak :mrgreen:
[img]http://www.obrazki.info/miniatury/SugarwareZ-253.gif[/img]

[b]Będziesz pisał na temat, nie będziesz spamował, będziesz...[/b]

[img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6522/ubd3874.png[/img]
sakr
Gość

pn lut 01, 2010 11:56 am

Cieszyć się należy, że nie zażądano znajomości języka "Easterneuropean" :).
Polski, Czeski, Słowacki, Rosyjski - co za różnica? To wszystko przecież Eastern Europe i już...
Awatar użytkownika
lunafly
Bardzo odważny

pn lut 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Tak,tak , dokladnie oststnio wielce oburzylam jedna Angielke w pracy.
Pracuje u mnie w Firmie Rosjanin, czasem mowi do Polakow po rosyjsku a my odpowiadamy mu po polsku, wiadomo na jakims tam podstawowym poziomie sie rozumiemy, jednak gdy nazwla go Polakiem to wszyscy sie oburzyli z nim wlacznie. Jak zwrocilam jej uwage,ze on jest innej narodowosci to tylko wzruszyla ramionami i powiedziala-' To Europa srodkowa, wiec nie ma roznicy' :?
odpowiedzialam krotko- A Ty jestes Irlandka, dla nas to tez nie ma roznicy- to wyspa i to wyspa i jezyk oficjalny taki sam...Zrobila sie purpurowa ze zlosci i tyle ja widzialam...
:lol: :lol:
Obrazek
ODPOWIEDZ